Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Lomo in Lumo

Just before I left Joburg for the summer holidays, I bought myself a little Christmas present... or two. On the way back from a visit to the Johannesburg Art Gallery to see the French Connection exhibition (which is well worth the visit), I popped into the Lomography Embassy Store at 70 Juta Street to pick up some film for the holidays.



Embassy had some amazing Christmas specials, and so, to my own surprise, I came home with two new lumo Lomo cameras! (Let it be known that I remain ever loyal to my trusty LCA+).


The Fisheye1


The Sprocket Rocket, in shocking yellow!


I went wild with them this holiday, so watch this space for a sneak peak at my summer adventures.


This one compliments of my lovely friend Marie. Visit her blog, Beef and Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment